Either sailing solo or fully crewed, operating on the foredeck in most conditions requires extra attention and safety precautions. Lyf'Safe by Wichard is a complete jackline kit allowing safer operations and offering added value to the crew.
Why choose Lyf'Safe?
- Adaptable and universal: Lyf'Safe can be tailored to the length of the boat (using the adjuster) and can be fitted on to most deck fastenings (pad eyes, pullpit, pushpit, cleats...).
- Ready-to-use: easy to install, Lyf'Safe does not require additional fastening components such as shackles.
- Reflective: thanks to its reflective stripe and photoluminescent casings, Lyf'Safe can be easily identified when sailing at night.
- Locking system of the webbing: the adjuster casing prevent any accidental adjustement or release of the webbing.
- Resistant: the anti-abrasion edges to the webbing prevent early wear and fraying.
- Aesthetic: Lyf'Safe is an elegant solution suiting most modern deck designs.
- Anti-chafing: the soft elastomer casing isolates the deck, eliminating noise and unpleasant vibrations.
- 2 webbings (material: polyester) with 1 end with a loop and 1 free end
- 2 forged adjusters
- 2 casings
Technical description (part #: 7051)
- For boats less than 9,30 m (30')
- Webbing length: 8,50 m (27')
- Webbing width: 25 mm
- Sewing resistance: 3 tons
SAFETY ON BOARD
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.