The i50 instruments are designed to complement Raymarine's latest generation multifunction displays. These stylish, dedicated-function instruments are the perfect solution for smaller power boats, yachts and RIBs. The i50 range consists of 3 digital displays: speed and depth displays with extra-large digits and a multi-line tridata unit.
Excellent viewing angles for both day and night conditions and simple, push-button controls make i50 instruments extremely easy to see and use. They are also simple to install thanks to the front-mount design.
- Large numerals and digits
- Red back lighting for enhanced night time visibility
- SeaTalk and SeaTalkng interfaces
- NMEA 2000 (compatible) interface
- Built-in transducer interface
- 110mm x 115mm footprint
- Low power consumption
- Multiple data source support eliminates potential data conflicts
- Front mounted design for simple installation
- Large digits
- Depth trend indicator
- Minimum and maximum depth
- Audible shallow, anchor and deep water alarms
Does not include transducer