Circuit breaker panels with stylish curved front facia incorporating recesses for circuit breaker toggles preventing accidental switching.
Digital panel functions include volts for up to three battery banks and current discharge/charge as well as ampere hours used and remaining for two banks. The digital meter can also be used as a tank monitor.
• DC digital meters – 200 mV sensitivity, 1% accuracy including alarms. 12mm high numerals
• Durable black powder coated marine grade aluminium base panel
• Marine quality, magnetic, hydraulic, UL listed, trip free breakers
• Backlit labels supplied, refer page 156
• Suitable size negative busbar supplied, refer page 183
• 1x 450A/50mA shunt supplied, refer page <?>
• Red LED indication for circuits ‘on’
• Green LED back lighting for meters and labels
• Double pole configurations available for survey requirements or additional safety
With the flexibility of the ‘Millennium’ four way plastic modules, BEP can build panels to custom requirements if requested.
Drop resistors required for LEDs in 24 volt installations.
113467 Drop resistor BEP 32 way suits 113210