The best distance-to-line tool ever just got better, with crystal clear optics, zero-latency navigation, and a multicolor backlight.
- Velocitek ProStart
- Mounting cradle
- Neoprene storage case
- USB cable
- Quick start guide
Zero-Latency Aerospace-Grade Navigation
A powerful 72 channel, 18Hz multi-constellation GPS receiver combined with a 100Hz solid-state 6-axis inertial measurement unit (IMU) and a patented high-precision 3-axis geomagnetic sensor gives you accurate distance, speed and heading information with zero lag time.
- ±0.1 Knots Speed Accuracy
- ±0.5°Heading Repeatability
- Refreshes 4 times per second (4Hz)
- Water Resistant to 3m / 10 ft (IPX8)
- 120mm × 175mm × 40mm case
- 30mm tall digits and 120° viewing cone
- Red / white LED backlight
- Captures Lat, Long, Time, COG, SOG, magnetic heading, and heel angle (4Hz)
- 1000–hour data log downloadable on MacOS, Windows, or Linux
- 75–hour Lithium-Ion Battery (with backlight off)
- Compatible with Velocitek Mast Bracket and Velocitek W Bracket
- 2 Year Warranty
- In stock ready for depatch.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.