Maddox anodes effectively protect bronze and stainless steel parts on fibreglass and wooden vessels by creating a more neutral environment in the water around the metal to be protected.
- Tapered front edge reduces drag
- Fins increase surface area
- Rebated mounting hold makes fitting easier and faster
- Capacity to drill second mount hole to suit vessel
- Attracts less growth than zinc anodes
Uses: Under hull mount, keel or slipper mount, shoe or skeg mount. Designed as medium sized anode with reduced drag.