Make the right choice!
Speedlink is the new trigger snap shackle dedicated to spinnaker operations on racing boats and offering an excellent weight / performance ratio.
- Ultra lightweight: developed by using finite element analysis software, Speedlink has an optimised design thanks to its shape, cut-outs and ribs. Its make it extremely design and gives its one of the best strength/weight ratios on the market.
- Easy opening: opening under load, whether manually or using release fid, is easy and effortless thanks to the generous passage diameter and its optimised slopes.
- No accidental opening: the special shape of the latch reduces inertia and avoids unintentional opening, especially under impact.
- Sturdy: Speedlink is forged in HR stainless steel and can bear outstanding working and breaking loads for a minimum weight.
- Modern design: its ultra-technical lines avoid excessive rope wear and prevent adjacent lines from jamming.
- Spinnaker operations: sheets, halyards, peeling
- Can handle two sheets or one sheet and one trigger snap shackle
- HR stainless steel 17.4 PH
- Release fid: part # 10302