- Used for splicing all type of halyards, sheets, topping lifts, lazyjacks and control lines
- Suits lines from 2mm (5/16") diam. to 4mm (5/32") diam.
- Spare needles available separately (from the US only)
- Kit includes: Machined alloy handle, with anchoring loop, 4 interchangeable needles (2 sizes) and storage tube
D-SPLICER is a range of specialise rope splicing needles for sailors and riggers. They are specifically designed for use with modern synthetic fibres and rope constructions, in particularly small line sizes where conventional fids/needles don't work. See www.d-splicer.com for splicing technique videos, or the link under the SUPPORT tab
- Ideal for double braid from 3.5mm to 14mm and 3 strand ropes up to 28mm
- Ideal for making 'soft shackles'
- Ideal for pulling cover plaits into the core for making tapered sheets
- Highly polished stainless steel