Ronstan Cleat Base
(You save $13.46)
- Calculated at Checkout
- Ball bearings support the cleat arm. An integral stop prevents over rotation, but can be removed to allow full 360° rotation.
- The cleating angle can be set in one of two positions - use the included riser kit for a higher cleating angle.
- A switchable ratchet in the base allows the cleat arm to remain in its most recently used position. The ratchet can be turned off for free swivelling.
- Includes small C-Cleat™ cam cleat and fairlead, suitable for line sizes 2-8mm (3/31 - 5/15") dia.
- Glass fibre reinforced base and cleat arm
- Grade 316 stainless steel fixings and block attachment loop
|M.W.L. ||125 kg |
|B. L. ||250 kg |
|Weight ||210 g |