The Riley nickel-plated copper swaging sleeves are of the finest quality. Carefully designed, these products obtain maximum life and performance from flexible wire ropes. Consider these features:
- Fully annealed during processing, ensuring maximum penetration of copper into the wire rope;
- "Figure-8" cross section directs the material properly during swaging;
- Burr free inside profile prevents fraying of wires during insertion
- Long taper on the opposite end to the thimble prevents "pinching" of the wire rope, extending life;
- Nickel plating reduces electolytic corrosion of the splice.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.