The Jabsco Par-Max 4.0 automatic deck washdown kit includes a
3 chamber diaphragm pressure pump which supplies a constant
saltwater flow with quiet operation.
High pressure 60 PSI jet is ideal for removing mud from anchoring
hardware and blasting decks and fishing platforms clean with ease.
Additional or different size snap-in port kits are available.
- 60 PSI high pressure cut out
- The motor has thermal overload protection
- The motor is Ignition protected - won't create a spark
- Self priming to 3 metres (10 ft)
- Up to 15 litre (4.0 GPM) per minute flow rate
- Diaphragm design can run dry for extended periods
- Spray resistant motor coating - NOT waterproof
- Sealed pressure switch extends pump life
- Includes pump, 12mm inlet filter, hose trigger nozzle, standard Australian garden hose connector, USA GHT connector to suit HoseCoil hoses, 1 x 12mm straight hose barb port, 1 x 12mm 90 degree hose barb port, 1 x snap-in port for direct connection to HoseCoil USA threaded hose.
J20-138 12 volt 12 amp Par-Max 4.0 Jabsco 32605-7001
J20-139 24 volt 6 amp Par-Max 4.0 Jabsco 32605-7004
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.