Australian & New Zealand model only - Not for sale in the United States or Europe.
## Boating Central -Free Freight -Conditions apply##
MT600G features a 66 channel GPS receiver with top mounted Quad helix antenna. Thanks to this technology, locating the beacon is faster and more accurate. In an emergency, being found quickly could save your life.
Compact and lightweight, the GPS equipped MT600G is easy to install in any vessel, utilising the specially designed quick release mounting bracket. The MT600G features zero warm-up digital technology and an automatically deployed antenna.
Testing the MT600G is fast and easy. Simply remove the beacon from its bracket, press the test button and the full functionality of the beacon is tested and confirmed. The MT600G even offers a GPS Satellite Acquisition Test with GPS position fix.
The MT600G boasts a ten year battery life and delivers great value for peace of mind boating. Certified by COSPAS SARSAT for worldwide usage.
- Compact, lightweight, easy-to-mount design
- COSPAS-SARSAT CLASS 2 (C/S T.001)
- Integrated 66 channel GPS receiver with top mounted Quad helix antenna for better than 100m accuracy
- Meets or exceeds the applicable requirements of: AS/NZ 4280.1:2003 standards C/S T.001/007
- 121.5MHz VHF homing beacon to assist in guiding rescuers to your precise location
- Includes quick release mounting bracket
- Zero warm-up digital technology
- Antenna deploys automatically when the unit is removed from the bracket
- Ultra high performance solid state strobe
- 10 year battery life
- Quick and easy test facility with audio / visual indication