At 130 g, the ResQLink weighs less than a couple of energy bars. And topping at just 9.9 cm, it’s smaller than the cell phone in your pocket. Small and mighty, the ResQLink is a full-powered, GPS-enabled rescue beacon designed for boaters, pilots and back country enthusiasts.
With three levels of integrated signal technology —GPS positioning, a powerful 406 MHz signal, and 121.5 MHz homing capability — the ResQLink quickly and accurately relays your position to a worldwide network of search and rescue satellites. A built-in strobe light provides visibility during night rescues.
PLBs have been proven tried and true in some of the world’s most remote locations and treacherous conditions. Just ask the 400 or so pilots, boaters and back country explorers who were saved by a PLB during a rigorous test program in Alaska. Many countries in Europe allow the use of PLBs for marine, aviation or land use. See the product support manual or website for more details.
Even in extreme conditions and situations, the ResQLink activates easily. Just deploy the antenna and press the ON button. With its powerful 66 channel GPS, the ResQLink guides rescuers to within 100 meters or less of your position. Search and rescue personnel are typically alerted of your position in as little as five minutes with a GPS-enabled PLB such as the ResQLink.
Two built-in tests allow you to routinely verify that the ResQLink is functioning and ready for use — with the push of a button, you can easily test internal electronics and GPS functionality.
The ResQLink is a satellite signalling device of last resort, for use when all other means of self rescue have been exhausted, where the situation is grave and imminent loss of life, limb, eyesight, or valuable property will occur without assistance.
It is mandatory that you register your PLB with the notified body in your country. Its fast, easy and free.
When activated, the unique identifications code in your PLB is linked to the registration database. This way authorities can retrieve valuable information about you and your trip.
- Small Size, Lightweight
- Super Bright LED Strobe
- On Board 66 Channel GPS
- Self-Test and GPS Test Features
- Typical Performance of 30 Hrs
- Non-Hazmat Battery
- Wrist Lanyard
- Size: 33 x 48 x 99 mm
- Weight: 130 g
- Battery, Class: Class 2 (non-hazmat) lithium batteries
- Battery, Replacement Interval
- Replacement due six years from date of manufacture or 5 years after beacon is placed into service, whichever is first, or after emergency use.
- Battery Operational Life: Exceeds 24 Hours @ (-20°C)
- Battery, Storage: (-40°C to +70°C)
- Material: Engineered polycarbonate blend
- Colour: ACR-treuse™ (high visibility yellow)
- Activation: Manual
- Operation: 2 steps, deploy antenna, press ON button. Give clear view of sky.
- Waterproof: 16.40 ft (5 m) @ 1 hr, 33 ft (10 m) @ 10 min. Factory tested @ 70°F, exceeds RTCM waterproof requirements.
- Limited Warranty: 5 Years
- Lead Free: Yes
Promotion extended. Save Now
Now Includes free survival first aid kit! While stocks last!